Terms & Conditions
This website is owned and operated by Rhythm Rose LLC (hereafter “Our”, “We” or “Company”). Our principal place of business is located at 758 Kapahulu Ave Ste 100 PMB 1118 Honolulu, HI 96816.
Use of this website is at Your own risk. We host this site on a reputable platform and take reasonable efforts to maintain and host the site. However, We make no explicit representations or warranties as to the safety or Your individual use of the website. The Terms and Conditions of Use contained on this page is subject to change at any time.
You must be at least 13 to use Our website, and if You are outside of the United States You must be the necessary age to utilize websites in Your country of residence. You must be at least 18 to purchase Our programs, courses, and products.
Intellectual Property Notice
All text, photographs, graphics and other materials on this site are subject to the copyrights and other intellectual property rights of Rhythm Rose LLC and are protected by United States Copyright Laws (USC Title 17). Website materials may not be copied for any reason, including your personal use, commercial use, or distribution, nor may these materials be modified or reposted to other sites, without the prior express written permission of Company. We may prosecute You to the fullest extent permissible should We choose to do so, including asking for financial penalties (damages) and/or an injunction forcing You to stop using Our intellectual property immediately.
By purchasing any product from Rhythm Rose LLC on this website, you are granted one revocable, worldwide, non-exclusive license to the product(s) you have purchased. If you violate this license by giving or selling a copy of our product(s) to anyone, We reserve the right to invoice you for the licenses you have gifted to others and revoke your access to our products permanently.
Digital Products Return Policy
Digital products including but not limited to programs, courses, and meditations which are downloadable are not eligible for return.
We maintain a right to republish any submission in whole or in part as reasonably necessary in the course of Our business. You agree not to submit any content or communications that could be illegal or serve an unlawful purpose, including, but not limited to communications that are potentially libelous or maliciously false, obscene, abusive, negligent or otherwise harmful or inappropriate.
Our website and related materials are provided for educational and informational use only. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Our website and company for any direct or indirect loss or conduct incurred as a result of Your use of Our website and any related communications, including as a result of any consequences incurred from technological failures such as a payment processor error(s) or system failure(s).
While We may reference certain results, outcomes or situations on this website, You understand and acknowledge that We make no guarantee as to the accuracy of third-party statements contained herein or the likelihood of success for You as a result of these statements or any other statements anywhere on this website. If You have medical, legal or financial questions, You should consult a medical professional, lawyer or CPA and/or CFP respectively. We expressly disclaim any and all responsibility for any actions or omissions You choose to make as a result of using this website, related materials, products, courses or the materials contained herein.
Upon the purchase of a specific program, Client must acknowledge program-specific terms and conditions as listed on the checkout page, and below:
- Client is responsible for creating and implementing his/her own physical, mental and emotional well-being, decisions, choices, actions and results. As such, the Client agrees that the Program is not and will not be liable for any actions or inaction, or for any direct or indirect result of any services provided by the Program.
- Client understands this Program is not therapy and does not substitute for therapy if needed, and does not prevent, cure, or treat any mental disorder or medical disease.
- Client understands that this Program is not to be used as a substitute for professional advice by legal, mental, medical or other qualified professionals and will seek independent professional guidance for such matters. If Client is currently under the care of a mental health professional, this Program will recommend that Client inform the mental health care provider.
- Client agrees to communicate honestly, be open to feedback and assistance, and create the time and energy to participate fully in the program.
- Your satisfaction with the Program is important to us. Yet, because of the extensive time, effort, preparation and care that goes into creating and/or providing this Program, our Services and Program Materials, we have a strict no refund policy. Unless otherwise provided by law, you acknowledge that we do not offer refunds for any portion of your payment for the Program and Services, and no refunds will be provided to you at any time. By using and/or purchasing this Program, our Services or Program Materials, you understand and agree that all sales are final, and no refunds will be provided.
- Client agrees not to make any negative or critical remarks publicly or privately, whether verbal, in writing or via social media, concerning Program Provider's business, employees, personnel, or services that could be considered to be defamation or otherwise a disparaging comment. Client shall not communicate with any other individual, company or entity in a way that is disparaging or harms Program Provider's reputation in any way.
- The materials developed for this Program may not be copied or used without direct reference to its origin. By agreeing, you consent to not sharing any materials within this Program without titling that it is from this Program. The Program may not be shared with any party. If we suspect that the Program or materials are being shared and/or that you have shared your log-in information with any party, we reserve the right to immediately terminate your access to the Program, in our sole and exclusive discretion.
- You agree that the Materials, the Program, the Website, and any other Services provided by the Program Provider are the property of the Program Provider, including all copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, and other intellectual property ("Company IP"). You agree that the Company owns all right, title and interest in and to the Company IP and that you will not use the Company IP for any unlawful or infringing purpose. You agree not to reproduce or distribute the Company IP in any way, including electronically or via registration of any new trademarks, trade names, service marks or Uniform Resource Locators (URLs), without express written permission from the Company.
While Company may offer discounts or offers at various times, these discounts or offers may be terminated or amended at any time without explanation or warning. Sales, discounts, and offers will not be retroactively applied to past purchases.
This website is updated on a regular basis and while We try to make accurate statements in a timely and effective manner, We cannot guarantee that all materials and related media contained herein are entirely accurate, complete or up to date. You expressly acknowledge and understand that any information or knowledge You gain as a result of using this website is used at Your own risk. If You should see any errors or omissions and would like to let us know, please email us at [email protected]
We do not necessarily endorse or recommend any of the goods or services advertised on or through our websites. We do not necessarily endorse or recommend any affiliates using our services.
This site may use affiliate links to sell certain products or services. We disclaim any and all liability as a result of Your purchase through one of these links. We will use reasonable efforts to notify You when and where We have placed affiliate links in addition to this disclaimer located in these Terms & Conditions. You accept express liability for any and all consequences or benefits of clicking the affiliate links contained on this website or related communications.
If at any time Company feels You have violated these Terms and Conditions, Company shall immediately terminate Your use of Our website and any related communications as We deem appropriate. It is within Company’s sole discretion to allow any user’s access of Our website, and We may revoke this access at any time without notice, and if necessary, block Your IP address from further visits to Our site(s).
The information contained herein constitutes the entire agreement between site users and Our company relating to the use of this website.
Severability & No Waiver
If any part of these Terms and Conditions of Use is deemed unlawful and/or unenforceable, all other provisions contained herein will remain in full force and effect. Any failure by Company to enforce a provision of this Terms and Conditions of Use shall not constitute a waiver of any other portion or provision of this Terms and Conditions.
Headings and titles are provided in this Terms and Conditions of Use for convenience only and will not be construed as part of the legal terms.
Venue and Jurisdiction
Any and all disputes or disagreements rising between Company and You out of this Terms and Conditions of Use upon which an amicable understanding cannot be reached, shall be decided by arbitration in accordance with the procedural rules of the American Arbitration Association. Company and You agree to be bound by the decision of the arbitrator(s). The arbitration proceeding shall take place in Honolulu, HI. The cost and expenses of the arbitrators shall be shared equally by the Parties. Each party shall be responsible for its own costs and expenses in presenting the dispute for arbitration.